Synopsis of the
The Love MBA is an online course designed for leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs like you who want to rekindle their practices to encompass the changing workplace in these times of rapid readjustment. Engaging your people, encouraging their growth and development, increasing performance and profit whilst also encouraging a happier and healthier environment, whether onsite or online, through a sustainable, caring organisation.
Your Road Map Overview of the LOVE MBA
Participants will experience the following:
- Introduction – Discover What Love Means – the multiple meanings and many languages of Love
- Uncover your own ‘Love Quotient’ or ‘LQ’ – source your ability to be Loving and courageous towards yourself, at work and at home;
develop skills and strengths and experience powerful awareness exercises to understand what Love means to you personally
- Identify and experience how to foster Love in your workplace, and in your boardroom
- Learn how and where Love is actively present and available in global business and beyond, from micro to macro, hybrid working to on-site as the return to work has resumed.
- The ‘B’ corps and positive impact
- Profit with Purpose, Conscious Business, Doughnut Economics
- The United Nations (UN) 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- The L.O.V.E Organisation Framework – Collaborative Force for Good
- Understand the individual and group sources of Love’s power in the workplace
- Learn practical ways to move through barriers to Love and trust in organisations
- Discover the sublime Art of Love at Work
- Explore the fascinating evidence of The Science of Love at Work
- Gain insight into the compelling intelligences, emotions, and Psychology of Love at Work
- Find out how you can create an inspiring, successful and loving workplace through:
- Values and Vision – explore the value of Values and whole system Vision
- Engagement – increase your people’s Presence, reduce ‘presenteeism’, increase engagement
- Stakeholder modelling – collaboration, inclusion, and future focus
11. Learn from over 70 leaders. Unique, extensive research on the presence and impact of Love and Trust in organisations from prominent leaders – HH the Dalai Lama, government ministers, global CEOs
12. Learn the latest trends pointing to the emergence of Love, Compassion and Kindness as key factors for success.
At the end of the course you will have a valuable understanding and awareness of the
wide-ranging power of love in organisations to enhance all our lives.
You will have access to the practical ability to create loving, caring places and spaces where human thriving and zest for life is the prevalent force for good.
Join us online for this unique and remarkable experience of Love at Work
Register your interest here